Home entertainment, sound and vision all mean different things to different people. Whether you’re looking for a discreet solution, to create a focal point, or simply to consolidate all of your media into one easy-to-use system, our team will design the perfect entertainment solution for you.
Inspired Dwellings are experts at designing and installing extensive audio-visual systems into homes and businesses, and we can work toward providing your property with state of the art multi-room audio and home media systems. We are proud partners of Bang & Olufsen and accredited Bowers & Wilkins dealer.
While overseeing the installation of a new audio-visual system, Inspired Dwellings can:
- Connect all of your music and video libraries - Whether you’re listening to jazz, folk, classical or dance, as an MP3, through the internet, on CD or even vinyl, we are able to link it all together through a hidden central hub
- Control your media through a single remote - Stream on-line media, play your favourite Blu-Rays and watch On Demand services with one easy-to-use device that stores and controls all of your media. No longer will you need a clutter of DVD, CD players and iPod docks in every room.
- Sync your home - Falling asleep in your media room or sitting room during the film? Synchronised multi-room media enables you can turn off the set and carry on watching the film exactly where you left off, tucked up in bed.
- Create multiple audio zones throughout the home – So mum can listen to Springsteen in the kitchen, dad snoozes to Radio 4 upstairs and the kids enjoy surround sound audio in the movie room.
- Integrate on-line servers to store all of your physical and on-line media - Netflix, Lovefilm, On Demand, AppleTV and other download or streaming services can be easily accessed in an automated home with optimised connectivity, meaning a world of entertainment is at your fingertips.
- Design speaker layouts and install speakers – We work with you to integrate speakers into your home in your desired fashion, whether that be into walls, ceilings, invisibly behind plaster, and outside.