It is a well-known fact that the lighting used in a home truly dictates the overall atmosphere of a property. Therefore, at Inspired Dwellings our experts develop unique home lighting that can be easily controlled to help create the perfect ambience you desire for your home.
Whether you choose to work with your own lighting designers or Inspired Dwellings’ in-house lighting design team, we work closely with clients, interior designers and architects to ensure that each project has the right circuits, fittings and design, with the ultimate aim of seamlessly integrating atmospheric and innovative lighting into your property’s design.
Throughout the consultation and installation of your unique lighting solution, Inspired Dwellings can:
- Design scene lighting – For multifunctioning spaces, keypads can be programmed for different moods, to instantly fit what you’re doing whether that be cooking, hosting a party, or relaxing to watch TV. One simple interface controls all your lighting, eliminating clunky light switches.
- Fit with your interior design – keypads can be engraved, include LED backlighting, and come with your choice of finishes - from classic metallic to perfectly matching to your wallpaper or paint.
- Provide remote access – control your lights from anywhere using your iPad, iPhone or Android device
- Allow your lighting to talk to your blinds and curtains – let your property’s natural light compliment your lighting features, through automated timers and scene setting.
- Simplify your home – Our focus on connectivity ensures that complex interior automated lighting is still easy-to-use. For example, you could switch all your lights off with a single button by the front door to save time and energy.
- Complement your home security – let the innovative 'holiday mode' mimic your past lighting use while you're away.
- Help you use less energy – energy efficiency and responsible energy use is a top concern for Inspired Dwellings. Our bespoke home automation solutions have lower consumption than conventional systems and we work to ensure hard to meet ‘Part L’ requirements for new builds.