Our home automation solutions are designed to bring entertainment, lighting, heating and security into one easy-to-use interface.
The smart home learns and anticipates your preferences, automatically adjusting temperature and window treatments to match your personal routine, taking into account the time of day, time of year – even what time the sun is setting. Whatever you choose and whatever system you go for, our home control solutions are truly personal, highly practical and brimming with creative inspiration.
We provide market-leading systems through control systems such as Control4 and Crestron.
Read our latest blog post on our favourite home control systems.
If you choose to have a state-of-the-art home control system installed, Inspired Dwellings can:
- Connect your whole home - Create fully bespoke home automation systems to link control of TV, audio, lighting, heating, air-conditioning, curtains, blinds, CCTV, door entry and much more.
- Connect a single room - Movie night in at your home cinema? All you need to do is press one button to lower the blinds, dim the lights, enable surround sound and lower the projector – even turn on the answer phone – for that perfect movie moment.
- Control your home through simplified remotes – Gone are the days of big, chunky touchscreen panels: have a single remote control (just like your Sky remote) which can control your whole home.
- Program set scenes to match your lifestyle – Have a number plate recognition camera detect who is arriving so that the correct garage door opens on arrival and then a pathway of light will be created to make sure that there will be no more fumbling around in the dark trying to find your keys.
- Control your home, on the beach, at the office or in the tub – See who's at your front door, make sure you turned the bedroom light off and locked the backdoor all through your smartphone or tablet.
- Go green and reduce your monthly bills – your system can monitor your energy use and identify any problem spots. Automated lighting, window treatments (blinds & curtains), door and window locks and energy efficient LED lighting will help you control your usage, helping your smart home become a green home.